Course Innovation Workshop: Incorporating Diversity Issues into the Teaching of Public Administration
The workshop was organized jointly by the CRC, the Central European University's Center for Policy Studies, and international experts and partners of the Managing Multiethnic Communities Program of Local Government Initiative/Open Society Institute and is designed for teachers of public policy and public administration.
- Advance the incorporation of ethno-cultural and other areas of difference (gender, disability, so on) into mainstream curricula in fields of Public Administration, Public Policy and related discplines
- Bring together lecturers who have delivered or plan to deliver courses or classes on ethno-cultural diversity and/or other areas of difference
- Improve and innovate teaching of diversity
- Draft course syllabus with reading list
- Ideas and plans for follow-up activities